Phone Stolen: New Number
Phone Stolen: New Number
(995) 99 36-53-72
I was playing basketball in a local court the other day. I put my keys and cellphone on the curb next to where we were playing as usual. At the time no one else was in the court except about eight friends who were playing with Jim and I. But as we balled about ten more kids came in and started playing down at the other end of the court. After some time, at a water break, I noticed my keys lying lonely on the curb, no cellphone. I asked around, but no one knew anything, the other kids were all gone. Then one friend recalled seeing someone with a blue cellphone, but at the time he hadn’t known it was mine, so he hadn’t thought anything of it.
Well, the cellphone is gone. Nothing like having a daily device taken from you. It’s perhaps not as bad as losing a sentimental item but nonetheless disheartening. There seemed to be no recourse, as I hadn’t even taken note of the other characters in the area. It was my own fault for not securing the phone to a better location earlier.
Luckily people had warned me about this and I wrote down all my numbers separately, but still, it’s a $100 phone. I bought a new one, so the new number is above.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home