Saturday, March 18, 2006

Working on the House

03-05-06
Working on the house

Shergil and I knocked down two walls in my house yesterday, making one big room. Two of the rooms used to be connected as evidenced by the connecting old wooden floorboards, but the third room is a little add on kitchen that was dysfunctional because there were doors and windows on every single wall with no shelf or table space. I really hate poor floor layout in houses, it’s always been a pet peave of mine, so I went ahead and started destroying things right away in the house.

Albert and Tornike are nearly finished with the hot-cold water piping, and as well as the hot water heater, the new toilet, and sewage piping, all of which I’ve been hauling to them in pieces from Tbilisi. What a month we’ve had!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home