Monday, May 01, 2006

Ojakhs Gamarjos!

05-01-06
Ojakhs Gamarjos

If I were to make a Toast to Family I might….

-begin with an anecdote,
for me maybe one about traveling with my father in Scotland, and the first time we found the traditional Graham family tartan, and realizing that men of my ancestral family had worn this garment as a token of their pride in their clan, their pride in their name, and their honor. To hold the tartan, even though we have lived in America for five generations, made me feel like our family name has a tradition, and a history….
-mention that Family is a blessing from God
-mention some friends who have recently had a child or gotten married and have a new family
-mention my family members who are far away and that I miss
-mention my dear friends in Georgia who have made me feel like I have a family here
-mention the special bond that exists between siblings, that goes beyond friendship, and that is a gift which holds us together throughout life, make an example out of someone at the table, and their sibling.
-conclude with saying that you wish happiness and health to each family represented at the table, and that you hope God blesses those who are single with strong families, and may Victory guide our lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home