Brief update
Avid readers,
Sorry for radio silence. We exhausted our efforts in Tbilisi, and I'm back in Sighnaghi digging in my yard, subsisting on figs, bread, and village wine, trying to write essays and distracting myself studying archival Shemokmedi Monastery chant recordings. If anyone wants to come visit, I would enjoy the company!
Internet has been out, hence the lack of updates. You all know more than I at this point about The Russian occupation... but I'll write an update about the IDP situation when I get back to work in the city later this week.
All the best...
3 Comments:
My continued prayers ascending from Down Under John. God bless.
I'm glad to learn you are well and in a quiet space. Rejoice in the peace and learn all you can. I am sure you will look back on this summer with nostalgia, as the present situation will change soon enough.....
Love,
Mom
John, it is good to receive this report. I wish I could be in Sighnaghi now. Give my best to everyone. Terry
Post a Comment
<< Home